quarta-feira, 26 de março de 2014

CTN Animation eXpo 2013

I had the most amazing experience last year at CTN expo!

If you enjoy or work in this world of animation, illustration, cartoons etc. You MUST go!

Three days learning, discovering and meeting the most interesting people and their work.

Here are some really nice people I had the pleasure to meet and chat;











Andreas Deja Live Demonstration:

One of the biggest animators of our time, he is know for animating the Disney villains; Scar, Jaffar, Gaston. He also animate Roger Rabbit, King Triton, Hercules and Lilo.














Tony Bancroft Live Demonstration:

Tony is the funny one, I laughed a lot at his live demonstration! He is so carismatic I had to go back to see his demonstration again on the next day. 
He animated Belle in Beauty and the Beast and also worked on Aladdin, The Lion King and The Hunchback of Notre Dame. 
He is also a film director, I bought his book there and its really great. 










Rick Farmiloe Live Demonstration:

He animated Abu right there in front of us! It is really inspiring to see someone we admire working. 
I asked for one of his drawings and he gave it to me with a sweet dedicatory.

He animated the character of Scuttle the seagull on The Little Mermaid, and also worked on The Prince of Egypt, Princess and the Frog and The Road to El Dorado.









I also had the chance to finally meet the great brazilian animator Sandro Cleuzo. I bought his books and was amazed by it! 
In the picture, there is also my teacher Paulo Ignez, another great brasilian animator.






There was so many interesting booths at CTN, you might think three days its enough...but is not!!
Here is some art and books I bought there.





That's all Folks!





Um comentário: